Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween


Happy Halloween everyone! We had a great time. The kids were all so cute! Lily was a spider web ghost. Emma was jasmine. Sadie was a pink cat, and Ethan was a tigger. We went to our ward party as well as took the girls around. They all had so much fun. Sadie was just so fun to watch. She was so excited every time someone would give her candy. Grandma and Grandpa Brummett were up visiting. It was really fun to have them. Thank you for coming grandma and grandpa! All in all it was a good Happy Halloween! I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween.

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

Cute, cute, cute! Having kids kind of brings the magic back into all the holidays, doesn't it!? Your girls look adorable, and Ethan is the cutest tigger I've ever seen. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I really miss living close to you guys. They are all so cute. I'm glad Grandma and Grandpa were there to help with the gobblins. Becka looked great in your prom dress, that brought back memories.

Jennie said...

Sarah, I'm glad that your Halloween went well. How did your super saturday and the blessing go? I can't comment on pictures because my super slow internet doesn't like slide shows, so I'll comment again after I visit my parents or sneak and check it at work. I miss you guys and wish we could've been there for little Ethan's blessing. If you guys come down this way for the holidays let us know. We would LOVE to see you!

Farley's Story said...

You have a very cute family. Love the costumes. Halloween is much more fun when kids are involved.

Christina said...

What cuties:) They all look very excited. Halloween was always so fun as a kid. You can definitely read that on their faces.

Amy said...

Too cute! Did Lily come up with her costume idea herself?

Rachel said...

I love the spider web ghost! Very creative! Too cute. Those are some gorgeous girls you've got there! And that little man is just darling! He's growing fast...isn't it fun having a boy! Its funny how different Chase is from Savannah...and I noticed little differences really early on. I love it!

Jennie said...

Okay, so I finally saw the pictures and they are way cute! I wonder where you got the whole spider ghost idea though. Cute family!!