Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Ethan 's Blessing
I am a little late getting this up, but better late then never. We blessed Ethan on Nov 2, and it was a wonderful day! He looked so handsome. Josh's mom and dad came into town for it.(Thank you for coming grandma, and grandpa) My mom and stu came as well(Thank you guys for coming!) Josh gave him a wonderful blessing. I am so thankful to Josh for being worthy to bless him. Josh is a wonderful husband, and dad. (We love you Josh)
A couple in our ward that we have become very good friends with blessed their baby that day as well. Colette and I served in the primary presidency together. We were both pregnant at the same time. The boys are 5 weeks apart. Carson is 5 weeks younger then Ethan, but of he is bigger then him. The boys were so cute that day! I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father that we have him in our family. Ethan is a blessing! He is SO happy all the time. He is sleeping through the night, which Josh and I are very happy about. When I go get him in the morning(now he hasn't eaten in 10 hours) as soon as he sees me he gives me a huge smile. I love it! He is such a good baby too. Doesn't really cry much, and just a happy boy! Josh and I are so happy to have him in our little family! We love you Ethan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
How beautiful, you all make up a beautiful family, I am so grateful to our Heavenly Father that I can be a part of this family and that I have such a beautiful and wonderful daughter and now Mom. Thank you for that. I Love you all very much.
Such a cute family! Ethan is so adorable! I can't wait to see him again!
Those pictures are cute. I am getting really excited when we have our little boy. I sometimes wish he was here already but then I love being pregnant and so everything is good.
Oh so adorable! You really do have such a cute family, and Sarah you are looking great!
You looked beautiful my friend. I'm glad that all went so well. I wish we could've been there! Josh, Ethan has more hair than you do!!! Hee Hee! I love you Josh! :0)
He looked so cute! I love the picture of him smiling!!!
i can't believe how big your kids are!! holy cow! ethan is so cute! i want a boy... :)
Post a Comment