Saturday, December 6, 2008

Thanksgiving


We all had a great time at my Mom's and Stu's for Thanksgiving. Julie and Mike and their 4 kids were there. Jim, Shannon, and Josh and our group was there. We had a great time, although crazy at times! I know that their are a lot of pictures but it was really hard to just pick a few. My mom worked very hard and put on a wonderful thanksgiving dinner. My brother Jim helped too. Josh and I brought the Wii and everyone played the Hannah Montana game. It was funny to see all the adults sing. Julie and I got up at 3:45am and shopped the black Friday specials. (Thank you Mike for driving us!) We found a lot of deals! We tried to take the kids to a movie, but we ending up going bowling instead. Everyone went swimming at Chico. They had a great time swimming in the snow! All in all we all had a great time! Thank you so much Mom and Stu for letting us all come and play for awhile! Thank you Mom and Jim for a great dinner! (Thank you Jim for the BEST PIE EVER!) We loved seeing everyone, and can't wait until we can do it again! A lot to be thankful for! :)

8 comments:

Skye said...

Cute pictures. How far apart are those little boys?

Sarah said...

Nick and Ethan are 6 weeks apart!

Anonymous said...

Yes, it was alot of fun having you all here. That's what the holidays are about. I loved seeing all the cousins playing and being crazy. Thanks for using your new camera and taking all the wonderful pictures you took. My little photographer.

Amy said...

David and Goliath are hilarious!!! I have a cousin who born 2 weeks after me and she was always WAY BIGGER than I was. Your pictures are so fun! I had a good time looking at all of them. Lily looks so grown-up. It was fun to see some of their cousins that I haven't seen since they were tiny too!!!

Jennie said...

I'm glad that you had such a great time while you were gone. I'll check the pics out tonight at work, if I get a chance. Stupid internet! I hope that you have as much fun at your next family get together. It might not be as crazy since there are fewer grandchildren on Josh's side. Enjoy your flight! Hee Hee

Travis and Celena said...

I love the pictures! I am glad that you had a great thanksgiving. I can't believe you went shopping that early in the morning. I guess I like my sleep too much and not a huge fan of the crowds. :0)

Adele Austin said...

Hey guys. Just got to your blog thru Nathan's. What a beautiful family the kids are growing into! So happy for your Ethan's safe arrival. Bet the girls love to spoil him!

Mindful Molly said...

Hey chick! Awesome pics! Everyone looks so cute!! Hey, I can't find your email! email me!

Anissa