Wednesday, January 7, 2009

We are still around!

I know it has been a long time since I have posted anything. I usually don't do that, but life at the Brummett house has been CRAZY! There has been a ton of things going on. A lot of news, so I promise that I will make sure in the next couple of days I will sit down and fill everyone in! I hope everyone had a great Christmas, and New Year! I wish everyone a happy and fun 2009!

4 comments:

Christina said...

Now you have me curious:) You will definitely have to share what has been keeping you so crazy. I will be standing by. Happy New Year back at you.

Lindsay said...

I miss your posts! I'm excited to read them again. :)

Kim said...

Yay! I love blogs! I can't believe how big your kids are! Lily looks the same, but I didn't recognize Emma at all! SO cute!

Travis and Celena said...

I agree. It took me a while to finally post another blog. Over a month. Hope all is well.