Tuesday, February 3, 2009

NEWS.....NEWS.....NEWS....



First, I know that there is a lot of pictures but it has been awhile and life at our house has been CRAZY!!! Second, sorry it took so long. Like I said it has been really crazy around here.

December - We went to Las Vegas for Christmas this year. We had a great time! We celebrated Emma's 5th birthday there. I can't believe that she is 5. We also got to go to Disneyland. Thank you grandma and grandpa Brummett! The girls had so much fun at Disneyland. It was so much fun to see there faces with everything. Sadie really loves Tinker Bell right now, so all she cared was getting to see her. And if you have ever been to Disneyland there are gift shops EVERYWHERE! Well, on the way in or out there is one right there, and right where Sadie could always see it there was this Tinker Bell baby. Every time she saw it she would freak out and ask for it. Well as you can see in the pictures she got it for Christmas from Aunt Julieanne! Thank you Aunt Julieanne!! All in all we had a great time. On our way back to Las Vegas we went and took the kids to the beach. It was a little cold and windy, but really fun. The kids had fun looking for sea shells, and stuff. The sea lion was out on the rocks. I walked out there and took it's picture. It was a little scary. I had to get really close to it, and the sea lion wasn't to sure about that, but I am still here, so all went well! :) We had a great time all in all. Thank you grandma and grandpa for having us so long. As for ringing in the new year we were flying home that day from Las Vegas. We came home put the kids to bed, and went to bed ourselves! What can I say we aren't as fun as we use too be.

January - Was crazy just trying to get back into the swing of things. Josh and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary. Crazy, 8 years! In ways it seems like a long time and in other ways it has seemed like very little time. Josh's job has been really really busy. He is gone 3 weeks out of every month. It is really starting to get to us all. I am starting to feel like he is REALLY never home. We also had another birthday. Lily turned 7! I know 7. My baby is now 7 years old. On her birthday we really didn't do much. I had just had surgery the day before, so on her birthday we took all the kids to Build a Bear. That was really fun and the girls loved going. The next weekend we let Lily invite her best friends over to have a sleep over. It was so much fun to let her have one. It brought back so many memories of the ones I had growing up. Josh just kept saying that there were WAY to many GIRLS in the house. I kept telling him to get use to it! :) It is just the beginning!

So like I said it has been very crazy in the Brummett house hold. We have a bit of news. Which is another reason we have been so crazy. We are MOVING!!! Yep, we are moving to Las Vegas! We are still working out all the details with the bank. Josh will still be working for Wells Fargo. He won't be traveling at all! That is the main reason why we decided to take the job. The traveling is getting hard. The girls are starting to be upset by it too, so we said that it was time. We are very sad to be leaving Montana, but we know that this is what is best for out family. We have loved living in Montana, and will always hold this place dear to our hearts. We have known about this move for awhile. I have cried a lot about this move, but I know that it will be good for us. I will leave here with tears in my eyes. I keep telling Josh that I am excited about going, but sad at the same time. Josh is excited to be closer to UNLV! :) As well as other things!

So that is what the Brummetts have been up too. A lot I know, but all good! Sorry I will be better about posting. I usually don't go this long. Life sometimes is just crazy! What can you say! :)

4 comments:

Farley's Story said...

You have been busy. I have to agree, life tends to get crazy. I love the sleepover bit. I remember have those at your house. It was so much fun. Good luck with the move. It is always stressful moving, but if you know it is right for your family, everything will be fine.

Amy said...

If you would post more often it wouldn't take us all 5 minutes to watch your slide show crazy lady!!! I am just kidding, it was nice to see all of the pictures. They are all so big now!

Chelle said...

That's so great that Josh won't have to travel anymore! I'm sure your kids will be so happy about that. By the way- I can't believe Lily is 7! And Ethan is such a cute baby. Adorable. Good luck with getting everything together for the move. Keep us informed!

Becky said...

Your moving back!!!!

Yeah we are so excited. We definitely have to play. When do you get here? You better give us a shout!