So I have always been told that a true blondes will never stay blonde. With every baby my hair keeps getting darker and darker. Highlighting is very expensive! So I finally decied to just go with the flow. I went to my natural brown color. I was a little nervous about it, but I love it. It looks good, and natural. I wish I could be blonde, but that it just how it goes sometimes. I am now a brown haired, blue eyed girl! :)
7 comments:
I REALLY LIKE IT!!!!!!! I like the length of your hair right now too - very flattering you hot momma!
oooo, it does look cute. i like the length too.
Love it, love it, love it!
It looks very good:) You haven't seemed to age at all since last time I saw you, lucky! I too decided to just let my hair be its natural color and I have not regretted it.
I think it's really cute. I'm impressed that you've grown your hair out so long too. It seems like you always get frustrated with it and chop it off again. It's hard to accept change, even in your hair! I always seem to go back to the style I had in high school. Maybe it's because that's when I felt the cutest. Okay maybe not high school, but it was still the same style when I met Richard and THAT'S when I felt cutest.
It's beautiful!
I've been fighting with my own emotions about the whole highlight vs. natural color. I've decided against highlights now (only because of the price), but I REALLY don't like the color my hair has become. :( Maybe if I got a cute haircut like yours it would be better!
You still look good and I never even knew that that happened with having babies. Learn something new every day. Your beautiful!
Post a Comment