
We love to take walks as a family! We haven't been able to lately because the weather has been so cold. Although the other day it was pretty nice outside so we took our walk. Our neighbor has chickens and we have been getting nice fresh eggs from him. There are SO good. I never thought that there was a difference between store and fresh, but there is. A big difference. So he let us come over and get the eggs! It was so fun to watch the kids.

Ethan loves going for walks! (I got him that hat for his daddy!)

The girls thought it was so much fun to get the eggs. Although there were a couple of hens that didn't want the girls to take the eggs. It was really fun to watch them.

Ethan loved watching the chickens. The rooster kept talking and Ethan was so funny when he would. He would get all wide eyed and flap his arms! It was really cute!

The girls were so cute feeding the chickens! The loved doing it!

There are so many things we are going to miss! We all have LOVED living here. It is very bitter/sweet! :)
4 comments:
That looks like tons of fun! Katherine has lots of fun going to our neighbors house and doing the same thing. She gets to watch them for about ten days this coming week. She loves it.
You forgot to say that when you get to Vegas you get to hang out with David and I again so all of those things you are going to miss about Montana won't matter!
Looks like fun. that was one of my most favorite things to do on our farm when I was growing up. Gathering eggs is almost as fun as gathering sea shells. One of our neighbors has chickens now so maybe when you move down to Vegas we can go gather their eggs. Sarah, your brown hair looks nice. Love, Mom - Grandma
It was nice to hear from you and of coarse we remember you. Do your parents still live up the street from us on Pine Canyon in Midway? Your family is so cute, I can't believe you have four kids! I am stressed about two and how close they are...I give you props! I am going to add you as a friend if thats ok and check in on what your cute family is up to from time to time. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment