Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Good Kids and a VERY Sick Mom

Life has been crazy around here. I have been VERY sick. So needless to say the kids have had to self entertain. They really have been really good at it too. Yes to answer everyone question....Josh is out of town AGAIN!!! It is getting really old! Ethan playes hard! He always is falling asleep while he is playing. I just had to take his picture before I put him into bed. I am just so thankful that for the most part the kids have been really good for me. I don't think that mom's should EVER get sick. Things don't stop because moms are sick. Hopefully I will start to feel better here soon. Thank you Lily, Emma, Sadie, and Ethan for being such good kids! I love you guys! :)

3 comments:

Kim said...

yeah, Moms never get to "call in sick" do we?
Hope you feel better soon!

Jennie said...

I'm glad that you stopped talking to me long enough to take that picture. It's great! And just so you know I still would like to inherit that saucer. ;0)

Amy said...

Did you change the background on your blog??? I am glad that you are feeling better now - hope it sticks!