
So Josh is out of town, AGAIN!!! Anyway, the kids have all been a little under the weather. Sadie has a really bad cold. Lily came upstairs this morning crying saying her neck and head really hurt. Lily gets really bad headaches, so being the softy in am, I let her stay home from school. Ethan was crabby today too. So the only one that is feeling pretty well is Emma. Thank goodness! The kids ALWAYS get sick when Josh is gone. Anyway I had feed Ethan and got him down for a nap, and I decided that since we were all home I would make the most of it. So I got the girls upstairs and we decided to make cookies! The girls LOVE to make cookies. We haven't made them lately because I haven't been feeling well. So the girls were pretty excited when I told them.

They were all so good at putting there cookie dough on the pan. It was so cute! They all had to have a cookie from there pan when it came out of the oven. It was funny! (As you can see Lily doesn't really look that good in the picture. She REALLY wasn't feeling very well today.)

All in all we had a great time! It is really fun to do things like this with my kids! It is kind of hard sometimes to find things that we can cook all together because of Emma nut and berry allergy. We were able to make a sick day into a fun one! I love those kids very much! And I am very thankful that I get to stay home with them. :)
2 comments:
I would like one. They look YUMMY! I hope everyone is feeling better now. Sarah, you are such a good Mommy to have the patience to help your girls make cookies. It was nice talking to Emma and Sadie on the phone Friday. Love, Grandma in Vegas.
Wow, you made cookie's while the girls were sick? I barely have the patience to help them color or whatever else they want. My girls love to help me cook, but sometimes I get to frustrated with the bickering to take it very far. They are some cute girls though! I love the pictures of Ethan from your previous post. He deffinately has your eyes! He's a cutie. Have you heard anything about Vegas yet? We can't wait for you to move so we can come see you!
Post a Comment