First, I need to say sorry I know that lately my post have not been that fun. We are going through so much right now as a family. Our blog has been a nice place to just let some of it out. So sorry, but that is just how it is right now.
We are okay right now. Every time anyone asks us "how are you guys doing?" I am not sure what to say anymore. I know that people are just asking that to be nice as well as they are really wondering how we are doing. Though really....we aren't WELL! Josh still doesn't have a job. We are trying to sell the house. I am having to keep the house SPOTLESS EVERYDAY so if someone wants to come see the house it looks nice. Having 4 (wonderful) kids really doesn't help. I felt so bad for girls yesterday. Our realtor does "Open houses" every 3 weeks on Sundays. Josh has early morning meetings on Sundays. So I had to get the all the kids ready for church, and clean the house before we left for church. We go to church at 11, and the open house was from 2 to 4. Of course it wasn't during church, so after church we didn't know what to do. Lily kept saying "It is Sunday, mom and dad. So we can't go shopping!" I had the house spotless, and was trying to get everyone in the car. I came walking down the stairs and Emma came out of her room. She looked at me and said "Mom I didn't play with any of my toys, so my room is still clean." I said thank you, but inside I felt so bad for her.
Josh is traveling this week. He has to go one more time. So this week and next week Josh is gone. I HATE IT! I am very thankful about Josh losing his job for only one reason. He won't have to travel anymore. That will be SO nice. He even hated going this time. He hates going every time but I think that this time was hard. He stopped traveling when everything went down, so we are used to seeing him around.
I was talking to my mom this afternoon, and she said something that hit me. "Sarah, it has only be 2 weeks since Josh lost his job." When she said that to me I told her no it hasn't. She said yes, and then I realised she was right. Only 2 weeks! It has seemed like a lifetime ago. Life has been so CRAZY since that all happen. Everyday something new comes up. As my mom would say "Sarah is NOT good at being in limbo." Though I have learned that neither is Josh. He is all over the map. So much so, that it has been really hard on the two of us. We love each other very much. When ever we get on each others nerves we always say that "WE ARE ON THE SAME TEAM!" Same team. I am starting to think that we should put that up everywhere in the house. :)
Anyway...thank you all for your love and support. Thank you all for your prayers! We DO know that we will get through this, but at times it seems to much. I love you Josh, and I am very thankful for everything you have done in the past weeks! Never give up!!! :)
6 comments:
I truly am sorry that things have been rough for you and your family and I hope that things look up soon. Good luck.
I feel your pain. When I lost the baby everyone kept asking about me and calling. It was nice to know that everyone cared but I was doing awful, as expected. But that doesn't make it any easier when people keep asking. I just tried to remind myself that if they didn't ask I would probably be MORE upset and that helped! I also just told people "I'm not that great" sometimes. Good luck!
You're still in our prayers - and, someday you'll be able to look back at this and see all the lessons you're learning. (I always hate it when people tell me that...so I had to just get it in there...and, I guess it's pretty true, anyway!) We love you!
Oops - it's Lindsay here...not Brian. I guess this computer is still logged into his account. :)
Cute blog!! I'm so sorry to hear about the struggles! I hope all works out soon for you guys. What does your hubby do for work? Your kiddos are ADORIBLE!!
Glad you happened upon my blog. We are selling or trying to sell our house too so I totally get the frustrations of keeping a house spotless with kids- and I can't imagine with four. Glad things have turned up recently for your family.
Post a Comment