Wednesday, May 6, 2009

WE HAVE A JOB!!!!

We have a JOB!!! Josh got the call this morning. Josh starts on the 18th of May, and where are we going you ask..........Mesquite, Nevada! Warm weather here we come. We are very happy to have a job. It is a good move for us! Josh and I were talking early today and Josh was saying to me that the Lord knows what he is doing. Since Josh had interviewed with all the people in Las Vegas for the other job, they already knew him. Which made getting this new job easier. Everything happens for a reason.

So Josh leaves us soon here. The kids and I will stay back until Lily is done with school. She only has about 3 weeks left. Then after that I am not sure yet. I might stay up here with the kids until the house sells, or maybe not. We really haven't decided any of that yet. So we will keep you all posted on that. So if you know anyone that needs a really nice house send them our way! We are selling! :)

I just wanted to let everyone that we have a job! YEAH!!!! :) The sun is starting to come up for the Brummett's!

11 comments:

Jennie said...

HURRAY!!!!!! I'm SOOOOO Happy for you guys! It's nice that it's happened so quickly, all things considering. I hope your house sells quickly and that everything keeps looking up. I'm so happy for you! CONGRATS AGAIN!!

Amy said...

I am doing cartwheels - which with my bum knee is quite difficult so you must know that I love you!!! Mesquite is TOTALLY close enough for us to hang out :)

Liz B said...

Yay! Congrats! I'm sure everything else will work itself out, with the Lord's help. Congrats again!

Dart said...

Yeah! We were just in Mesquite this last weekend. It is a very cute little town. I have a friend from there. She lives in Ephraim now, but her parents still live there and she would really like to go back. And it's still so close to Utah so you can visit!

Skye said...

That is awesome! Best of luck with selling your house.

Christina said...

Congrats! I am so glad to hear that things are looking a better for you guys. I live in St. George about a half hour away from Mesquite so when you come we will have to get together sometime. If I can help with anything let me know.(stinamax@gmail.com)

Alli Waldron said...

Congratulations! You must be so relieved!

Anna Wilson said...

That's great!! Good luck with getting the house sold. I love when the pieces fall into place and we can finally see Heavenly Father's plan for us.

Unknown said...

Yay! I so happy for you two!

Anonymous said...

congratulations. I always have to think to my self that things happen for a reason. We don't see it until the storm is over.

Lindsay said...

HOORAY! (Yes, I'm a little behind in my blog reading!) I'm sure those few weeks seemed like eternity when you didn't know when it was going to end. I'm so happy for you and your family! Congrats!