Friday, April 24, 2009

My baby girl is 3

Sadie had her 3rd Birthday on the 22nd. I can't believe that she is already 3. Time sure does fly by. For her birthday my mom came into town. Josh had to work that day and we needed to be out of the house because we were showing it. So my mom and I ran around with the girls. We went and got lunch and took them to the park. They had a blast! The weather here has been wonderful. That is until today! :( It is now snowing outside, but that is what is so fun about living in Montana. One day snowing, and 30 outside! The next day is 80 and beautiful. Crazy!!!! Anyway....when we got home it was time for Lily to get home from school, and Josh was coming home from work. We took the everyone to the movie Earth. It was so good, and everyone really enjoyed it. Emma cried when the deer was killed, but all in all everyone had a good time. We tried to tell her that is how life is, and that is ok, but she really wasn't buy into it.






As you can see Sadie LOVES Tinker Bell. I was able to find her her very own cake with tinker bell on it. She was SO excited about it. It really was a great day! Sadie we love you very much! You might tests us A LOT but we always love you. (The picture of Ethan is just so cute! I had to put it on the blog!)

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Wow, I can't believe Sadie is already 3. It seems like yesterday she was born! It looks like she loved her cake and had a fun day. We miss you and wish we could be there for days like this. And that picture of Ethan is sooo cute! It's hard for me to believe I still haven't met him. Well, maybe you'll move a little closer and we'll get to see you more often! Hope all is going well.

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Sadie! She looks so thrilled with her tinkerbell cake. And Ethan is adorable. I love the little spiky hair going on!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Sadie! Crazy that she is 3 already :) Her cake was ADORABLE!