When I turned 25, cause I could say now that I was in my mid-twenties. We all have birthday's like that. Well today was my 27th birthday! This birthday is one that I will never forget! Josh and the girls planned a wonderful
birthday for me. Josh cooked dinner, and made my favorite cake. Cheese Cake (oh, SO GOOD!) Josh had giving me, his present about a month ago. I have really wanted a Wii Fit. I have been working out Monday thru Friday. It is really hard, but I love it. Then the girls got me a Camcorder. It was so excited! Thank you girls! I have wanted one for awhile now. Ethan really just wanted to eat what he gave me. Though he is in that stage were EVERYTHING goes into there mouth. My wonderful family has been through a lot, and we still seem to be going through a lot. Birthday's come and go and really they aren't as fun as they were when we were young. But my 27th birthday will always be remember! Thank you Josh, Lily, Emma, Sadie, and Ethan for loving me as much as you all do. I don't know what I would do without you all. I love you guys! :)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Sarah!!! I'd say you got some pretty good gifts -
Glad you had a great day!
Happy Birthday! Wish we could party with ya! Ethan is so stinkin cute. He has the same fluffy hair that Sadie had. I love it!
We miss you guys and hopefully will see you soon!
Happy Birthday! Have fun with the camcorder :)
Wow! Looks like you had tons of fun. I was totally planning on calling you, but with conference and everything things just got kind of crazy. I hope you have tons of fun with your camcorder. I'm just picturing Lily and Emma making dance videos for you to record! Love ya and happy 27th! It's a great year huh!
Your girls got you a camcorder? Sheesh! How much allowance to you give them!?
;)
Happy Birthday Sarah!
Post a Comment