Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Birthday I will never forget!

First things first! My last post was about the wonderful birthday I had. Well I did have one. Josh and the girls decided to have my party on Wednesday before my birthday. I was really not sure why they decided to do that. Though now I believe that is was meant to be. Like I said in my last post my birthday was one I will never forget! Wednesday was a wonderful day, though the day of my birthday was not.

On Fridays Josh comes home early sometimes. Well last Friday he came home at 10:30 in the morning! I was really surprised to see him so early. I thought that something must really be up. Well was it ever! I was upstairs sitting on our bed feeding Ethan when Josh came walking in the room. I could tell something was up. I asked him what was up? Why was he home from work so early? He sat next to me on the bed, looked at me and said, "Sarah, I am losing my Job!" I thought he was joking at first, then when he said "Yea, I am being layed off, and it is going down on Wednesday of next week." I just sat there! It felt like someone had hit me as hard as they could. We didn't have anything to say to each other. The tears started flowing and really haven't stopped. At first I was just in shock, then it went to A LOT of anger. I just didn't understand WHY?! Why was this happening to us. We have been through so much. I felt like Heavenly Father just had walked away from us. I told Josh that it is really hard to keep going these days. I feel like as soon as we get back on our feet, we just get knocked down again. WHY? WHY? WHY? My faith has NEVER been tested so much.

We will find out more about the package Wells is giving Josh tomorrow. So we don't really know anything yet. We do know that we are going to have to leave Montana! We are not very happy about that, but we have to do what we can. We really have know idea where we will end up.

If everyone could just keep us in there prayers that would be very nice. It has been really hard not to just give up. Though my mom keeps say to us that "You guys are not quitters! You have to keep going." We are trying our best to hold on. Right now Josh and I both say "ONE day at a time." So was my birthday a good one? Well it was one of the best/worst at the same time. Like I said one that I will never forget!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When Cory lost his job, I felt the same way. A week later, both the girls got very sick. A week later, Cory got real sick and he couldn't work for several days. That was the time that everything was happening and it was a very stressful times for us. Sorry to hear that you are going through hard times. Like you said, one day at a time. Thats what got us through.

Amy said...

David lost his job through all of this too. His new job isn't is good as his other one but at least he has one. When we were going through everything I told EVERYONE I knew so that maybe we would find a job through word of mouth. David was out of work a month and a half and then he found a job through someone in the ward. A month after he started working everything happened with the baby. When we found out about the baby I asked David "Why does Heavenly Father hate me?" I DO know that Heavenly Father doesn't hate me but it is hard to see past the immediate part of what is happening. Everything in our life happened as it should have but that doesn't make it any easier. Our prayers are with you. Anytime you need to cry or scream just call me - I would love to be of service!

Christina said...

That is just terrible:( I am so sorry that things aren't going so well for you guys. I wish you the best and if I can help let me know.

Jennie said...

I'm still in shock over this one. I keep thinking about you guys and praying for you. Maybe this will be a very unexpected answer to your prayers about Josh being able to stay home. I know that Josh will find a great job. He's just too smart and good at what he does not to. I just hope and pray that it's soon and where you will be happy. Keep in touch. I love you all and am praying for the best!