Friday, April 10, 2009

No END in site

So Josh and I thought we would take the kids and go to my mom's for Easter! The rest of my family was going to be there, so we thought it would be a good idea to just go and try to get our minds off everything. I took the kids early, cause Josh had to go to his "LAY OFF" meeting on wed. The kids, Tigger, and I all left on Sunday. We got to my mom's and at first had a great time! At my mom's they have a baseball field, so we ALWAYS play a game of baseball. I have some great pictures from it that I will try really hard to put up soon. Josh was home all alone, and I just felt like I needed to be with him for Wed. So my WONDERFUL mom offered to keep the girls. Ethan, Tigger, and I all came home to be with Josh. I was so glad that I did that! Josh and I are both just so stressed about everything. It was really nice that we were together when we got all the details of everything.

Josh got pay until the end of October. We have our insurance until then too. That was the one I was really worried about. Really all in all it was a very nice package. So after Josh got home on Wednesday we packed up and back we went to my mom's. While I was at home with Josh Sadie at my mom's started throwing up. You have to love the flu, right! We weren't there for more then a day when Ethan got it. I started to get really worried about him because he wasn't keeping anything down. So I told Josh that we should just go home and be sick there. So last night we packed up the kids, Tigger and went home. We were about 5 mins from home when Sadie started throwing up again. Oh what fun!!! When we got everyone put in their beds I started to go down hill. Yep that is right we are all sick right now. One of these days we will have good news.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I am so sorry Sarah. I was watching Oprah today and Suze Orman was on talking about the recession. She said that the most important thing for people to do is not look back at what they had, just look at what they CURRENTLY have and be thankful for it. I thought it was great advice! I know that good things will eventually happen if you can just weather another storm! We are praying for you :)

Jennie said...

That's great that Josh is going to have pay until October and even better you'll still have insurance too!

I'm sorry that you are all sick though. That is really crummy. Things have to turn around soon. We're praying for you too. Feel better soon.

Kim said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Josh's job. Sounds like if you're going to loose a job though, that's the way to do it. 6 months of severance AND insurance.
We'll be praying for you both to get better and for Josh to find a new job soon.