Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

So Easter was very simple but good! We all were feeling better! YEA!!!!! He girls looked so cute, and little Ethan looked so handsome.






The Easter Bunny brought Ethan a little toy truck, and he was in heaven.









The girls were so excited to see what the Easter Bunny had brought them. As for as Josh's job hunt, nothing really to tell. He has had a couple of interviews, but nothing has come about from them. Now it's just the waiting game! I hope everyone had a good Easter! Happy Easter everyone!



9 comments:

Amy said...

Ethan looks so big!!! As always, the girls are adorable :)

Valerie said...

I love the matching dresses! So much fun! they look so big! Very cute!

Lindsay said...

How in the heck to you always seem to get ALL of your girls - and even Ethan now - to smile beautifully for the camera!?! What an ADORABLE first picture! (They're all wonderful, the one of Josh and Ethan is priceless...) My kids pull out their 'camera-smile' whenever I try - it's not so pretty.

What a cute family!

Jennie said...

Your family is so sweet. It's looking at pictures like these that really makes me miss you guys. I totally agree with Linds. That picture of Ethan and Josh is priceless. You have an awesome family.

Anonymous said...

Your family is so cute! I love the dresses! You still look so awesome!!

rach said...

Hey Sarah-
I found your blog off of some high school friends. I hope you don't mind. Your family is darling! It is so fun to see what everyone from Heber is up to. You are a fun mom from what I can see. I hope you don't mind me checking your blog. Send me your email and you can view ours if you want.
Rachael (Latimer)Provost
rachael4u2@msn.com

Anna Wilson said...

I love the dresses. I am glad that everyone got feeling better.

Jennifer and Griff said...

Hey Sarah, of course I don't mind that you check out my blog.. Your family is so cute. What beautiful girls you have. I love blogs, it is such a great way to keep in touch :) Take Care!!

Skye said...

You have such a beautiful family. I hope that Josh is able to find a job soon. Good luck in your search.