So the other night I told the girls to go get their PJ's on. They did being the good girls they are. Well Emma came walking up stairs with hers on, and sometimes about them looked a little funny. I just thought that maybe she had a growth spurt. Well not about 2 mins later Sadie came walking up stairs. All of a sudden I figured out what was wrong with the PJ's. As you can see Emma put Sadies on and Sadie put Emma's on. I just had to take a picture of the two of them. One of the problems from having more then one girl in the house!
4 comments:
Maybe Emma just wanted to look like a little hottie!
Oh how funny....I am excited to have kids that can wear cute matching outfits.....in the far away future! :)
Thats funny. When we went out a awhile ago, Our babysitter got the girls in their pj's. When we got home, Mackenzie was wearing Erika's pjs. I guess next time I will have to tell her what is what.
What cuties;)
Post a Comment