Sunday, May 17, 2009

And we wonder why


Our sweet boy! He is now 9 months and is still a little guy. At his 9 month appointment he is only 16lbs. He is in the 5% for his weight, 10% for his head, and not even on the charts for his length. When the doctor can in he said "Well, it looks like Ethan is doing what Ethan does best. Staying little." He is doing well, but is still having a hard time eating. The past couple of days I haven't be able to get him to eat really anything and as we see in his picture he can't stay awake too eat. He is really, really, cute though. We really love our little guy! :)

9 comments:

Montana Grandma said...

Yes he is a sweet boy, I am looking forward to coming for a couple of days, I am going to miss you all very much when I can't just jump in the car and be to your house in two hours, but I am very happy that you have a job and Josh will not have to travel anymore. Love you all

Jennie said...

He is such a cute little guy. I'm hoping that I get to meet him when you head to Mesquite.

Anonymous said...

My son doesn't have that problem. He is almost 5 months and weighs 16pounds. Maybe 16 in a half. He eats tons. It's weird to t hink that your son is 4 months older than mine and they weigh the same. My son almost weighs as my 2 year old and she weighs 22 pounds.

Anna Wilson said...

He is adorable. There is something a sleeping baby, that just makes you happy.

Farley's Story said...

They are so sweet when they sleep. What would we do without our bundles of joy in our lives?

Lindsay said...

How cute! To his credit, it looks like he DID finish his bottle before he fell asleep! :) There's something about small babies that I just love - most people like chunky babies, but I'm totally opposite. I hope this little guy coming (in just 5 weeks - hooray!) will be on the smaller side of things for the first couple years of his life!

Kelli and Nicholas said...

He is so cute! We might name our little guy ethan :). i like that name. i can't believe you are moving to Mesquite!! that is so fun to be close but not too close :)

Kim said...

He really is TOO CUTE! you two have ADORABLE kids.
Good job. :0)

Travis and Celena said...

He is little. I am comparing him to Christal's little boy who is 4 months and 16 lbs. I hope things get better for him. Just as long as he is healthy that is all that matters right?