Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Just a little Teddy Bear love

Another cute picture of Ethan! All of my babies have been pretty good cuddles but Ethan LOVES to cuddle, so much so that when he is sleeping he cuddles with his teddy bear. Josh and I thought it was really cute!

Things are going ok here. Josh was able to come home this last weekend. I knew about it, but we surprised the girls! They were all very excited to see him. Well Emma, and Sadie were. Lily stood at the top of the stairs and just looked at him. You could tell that she was like "Why are you here?" The first night that Josh was home ALL the kids slept with us. (another reason I am so glad we have a bigger bed now) The girls were all over him, and just couldn't get enough of him. It was very cute and sweet to see. Because Monday was a Holiday Josh was able to stay until Monday afternoon. So we took the kids to go see Night of the Museum 2. It was really cute! The kids loved it.

Then we had to take him to the airport. Yesterday had to be one of the hardest days as a mom. I sat there in the car and watched Emma and Lily cry so hard when Josh said goodbye. It was very hard to see. It was very sweet to see how much they really do love him, but so hard to see how hard it was for them to say goodbye. I feel very bad for Josh. When we see him next time the kids will have changed. The girls might not so much, but Ethan will. Ethan is pretty much crawling, and now has two teeth. I have been trying to get a picture of his teeth to put on the blog, but they are on the bottom so kind of hard to see. I just keep telling myself that this is all worth it. It has been hard from both ends! Josh's dad told me the other day that Josh said it was too quite at there house. That made me laugh. (Josh is staying at his parents until we get down there.) I don't know if I would ever say that. 4 kids all by yourself is not easy. I only have 3 weeks left. I just take one day at a time. Every night when the kids are in bed I take a deep breath and say "I did it today. I can do it again tomorrow."

If there is anyone you know that needs a house send them our way. I will be so glad when the house is sold! I saw this on someone elses blog and I think that it is a great idea!

Things today I am grateful for:
1. Having a WONDERFUL husband and father for my children
2. My king bed
3. Our great dog, Tigger

4 comments:

Chelle said...

That is SUCH a cut picture of Ethan! I love it.

Farley's Story said...

Hang in there. Three weeks will be here before you know it. You kids are adorable. What would we do without them?

Montana Grandma said...

I am so proud of you and all that you have done and all you still have to do, you are amazing! The pictures of Ethan are priceless. The one on the right side of the page where he is looking at the camera makes him look so old. I will really miss seeing them and watching them grow. I Love you all very much!

Travis and Celena said...

What a cute picture of your little boy! You are a very strong woman to be taking care of 4 kids by yourself. Taking it one day at a time is the best thing to do.