Sunday, May 31, 2009

Girls, Girls, Grils

I was at church today and one of my friends was saying to me that she had no idea how I can handle 3 girls. She only has a son. I told her that it is not always easy and there are times that I just want the drama to stop. The girls are only 7, 5, and 3 and YES we have a lot of drama. Which I know will only get worse when they get older. Though we love my girls very much!














Lily our little sweet girl! She is so sweet and always willing to help. She is a very good big sister. She loves art, and very good at it. Lily LOVES school. Science is her favorite subject. When you ask her what she wants to be she has always said something in sciences. Her two favorite shows are How its Made and Extreme Home Make Over. (not your typical 7 year old favorite show) She will always be our first little girl! We love you Lily!



Our Emma girl! She is my little "MOM" in the house. Which was cute at first, though I can't really say that anymore. She is very helpful with Ethan though. She is our girly girl! Emma is always dressing up and singing. She was at my friends house and she was sing like always. Rebakah asked her if she was singing something from high school musical. Emma looked at her and said, "NO this is from Emma Musical!" She is so excited to start school in August. (I wont lie so am I) Never a dull moment with Emma. We love you Emma!






Our Sadie bug! We can't believe that she is already 3. They sure do grow very fast. Sadie is always busy. Sadie HATES bugs! She totally freaks out when they are around. She loves to wear dresses! She is always changing her close. (not something I really enjoy because we all know I HATE doing laundry) She always asks the cutes question too. Sadie always likes to know where everyone is. "Mom wheres Lily? Where is Emma? Where is Ethan? Where is Daddy?" Sadie you will always be our little girl! Sadie bug we love you!
So just in case you didn't know I wouldn't trade my girls for anything. They can be hard and we have our far share of drama, but we wouldn't trade them for anything. We love you girls!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Its hard to believe how big they look after just a couple of weeks. Thank you for continuing to put new picures up. It helps me to feel like I am there when I can't be.

Amy said...

Though girls are ADORABLE I think I am going to be glad that I have all boys when everyone hits puberty! Boys have got to be easier during that pleasant phase of life :) Can't wait to see you soon!!!

Jennie said...

Okay, so I know this isn't what your post is about, but you look AWESOME Sarah!! I really like your hair too. You look so cute with all of your girls. I think it's a great idea to get a one on one pic with them. Mine are always in groups. I love my girls too. They play great together, but I worry what they'll be like in the future. I want them to always stay sweet and helpful.

Dart said...

I love having girls! I wouldn't have minded if I had all girls, until I had a boy that is. Our boy is so sweet and mellow I just want to sit and enjoy his sweet spirit all day. But there is such a special bond with girls and their moms. Your girls are so lucky to have such an awesome Mom!

Alli Waldron said...

I really want a girl one day but I have to say girls are drama! No matter how mellow of a girl you think you are - we are all at least a little bit of drama. The advantage with boys is you throw a punch and move on. Now that I think about it, is that really an advantage?