Friday, May 29, 2009

The Kids and Tigger

This morning Tigger and the kids were being so cute together! I just had to take some pictures. Tigger is a very big part of your family. We have had him since he was a puppy! (When he was MUCH smaller.) He is so good with the kids and I am very thankful for that.


We decided to get a dog because the kids really wanted one, and at that time we weren't going to have anymore kids. Josh was all by herself in a house full of girls! So the dog had to be a boy! So Josh had at least someone on his side. As well as Josh traveled all the time so then I would have a dog to protect us. Even though he ate a hole in the wall, and eats shoes if left by the tramp outside, he is a wonderful dog. He is a member of this family! When we found out we were moving at first we weren't sure if we could take him with. Josh and I talked about it and realised that Tigger is part of us, and has to come with. Tigger we love you and are very thankful to have you in our family! (as you can see he thinks that he is a lap dog.) :)


4 comments:

Jennie said...

I just love the picture with Tigger's head in Ethan lap! They are so cute together. I really wish I could talk Richard into getting a dog. I would prefer a golden lab, but he wants something small. I just love how kids can play with a big dog and not hurt it. I'm glad that your girls have such a fun friend.

Travis and Celena said...

I can't believe how big your dog is! His head is the size of your little boy. Cute pictures by the way.

Anna Wilson said...

Those pictures are so cute. It's amazing how an animal changes you family and you get so attached....I can't imagine our family without our dogs.

Unknown said...

I love the pictures! I miss you all and will see you soon.