Friday, June 26, 2009

Bad People do Bad Things

Josh and I have decided that the kids are very sheltered, though partly do to the places we have lived. We were driving home from Las Vegas the other night and on the side of the road were two cop cars. They had pulled someone over and were searching the car. As we drove past Lily said "Wow, look at that. Did they litter on the road?" Josh said "No they did something really, really bad!" Only a few seconds later and then Emma said this, "Oh my gosh! Mom, did they pick someones flowers?" Josh and I laughed so hard! So just in case you didn't know, when people are pulled over it is because they have picked someones flowers!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

That is just about the funniest thing I've heard! Thanks for the laugh - your girls sure are cute!

Jennie said...

So funny! I'll have to tell that to my girls everytime they go to pick flowers at Grandma's house.

Amy said...

Not goona lie - I almost peed my pants reading that :) I will definitely have to remember not pick flowers!