Who knew laundry could be SO cute! If you know me at all you know that I HATE to do it. I told myself that I was going to be better at it when we moved. So far I have done a good job. Well I was doing it and Ethan was standing by the dyer and I left to go get clothes for the washer and came back to this! He looked so proud of himself for getting in there. It was really cute! I really wouldn't trade being a mom for anything!
3 comments:
That is so cute! He is such a doll.
That is so cute. I can totally see Parker doing that when he gets older. Being a mom is the best.
I think I could be more excited about laundry if it looked like that :) It was nice to see you!
Post a Comment