Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Brummett Family Reunion 2009

The Brummett Family Reunion was really fun! Really hot, but fun! This was all of us on the walk we went on. It was the 4th!
The place we camped at had a pool. We were all very glad about it too. I know it might be hard to tell if there is any adults in this picture! :)

All the kids/adults had a great time swimming!

Sadie took a bit to get in the pool but once she did she had a great time.

The first day we were there I forgot to put a swim diaper on her! Sadie looks cute with her big butt!
After swimming we had some down time. Uncle Jason is being such a good pillow to Carter. I thought this picture was so cute!

Dad was trying so hard to sleep, but it was just to hard NOT to mess with him! This was just one of many things we did to him.

I love this picture of Pagie! We all like to say that if looks could kill! Even though she isn't smiling she is still really cute!


Marshmallow's can fix anything! Camping just wouldn't be camping if we didn't have s'mores.


Valerie had these really cute masks for the kids to color. They loved doing it!

On our walk Pagie fell asleep so we took turns holding her. All in all we had a great time! As for things now........we are doing ok. Last week was like the craziest week. Josh had to have surgery on Thursday. The kidney stone was to low for them to blast so they had to go get it out. The doctor came out of surgery and said that Josh probably would have never passed it anyway. It was stuck, and what we thought was only a 2.5mm stone was really a 6mm stone. So they were wrong on the size of it. I was so thankful for Mike and Julie taking the girls. All I had was Ethan and even then my in-laws helped me out with him. Thank you all SOOO much for doing that. We are all home now and for the most part everyone is doing fine. The girls are enjoying being home.(though they probably had more fun with there cousins) Josh is starting to finally feel better. And as for me well I am just OK. Life for our family has been really hard and it might take a bit to come out of this one. I am just so thankful to my Heavenly Father for being with Josh through all this. I don't know what I would have done without him. He might drive me crazy sometimes, but I need him around still. Josh and I are still not sure if we can take a breath yet. It seems like when we do something else happens, so we will just keep you all posted!

4 comments:

Becky said...

It sounds like the reunion was a nice break from the other crazy things in your life! And sheesh, a 6mm stone they thought was 2.5mm? That's a pretty big difference!

Amy said...

I am glad that the reunion was so much fun! It stinks that you had to drive back and forth so much because of everything with Josh. Hope Josh (and you) recover soon from the experience :)

Valerie said...

I love you pictures! I am so glad that someone remembered a camera. What a crazy week for everyone.

Jennie said...

I'm glad that Josh is doing better. That is crazy it was so big. How big was the one that you had that needed blasting? Here's hoping that nothing else serious happens.