Family picture time! I have been wanting to get them done now that Ethan is older. Though I have decided that with 4 kids you will never get them all to smile/look at the camera at the same time. So this is one of our favorite's!

I always get a picture of just Josh and I. My parents had one done and I always loved it. So it is very important to me.

Josh and I really liked this one of the kids! They are just so cute! Looking at this picture I did feel a little sorry for Ethan. All those sisters, poor guy!

Ethan is SO cute! He has the best hair on the block. Every where we go people always ask me if I style it that way, and I always say no that is just how it goes!

We all loved this picture of him. He is giving such a cute face! Plus, he looks like he has a double chin in this picture, and well if you know Ethan at all you know that he is FAR from having anything like that. (Skinny boy!)

Our sweet Sadie! She is just so cute! A little side note.....she is finally potty trained! We are now down to just 1 in diapers! Only one left, oh that sounds nice doesn't it.

Thank you again Valerie for taking them. I know it was really hot so thank you again! We only took Sadie's and Ethan's pictures because now that Lily and Emma are in school we get school pictures. It is very nice! Every year you get a updated picture! Our family has been through a lot, but the most important part is that we all still love each other and we are all still here!
7 comments:
Those pictures are amazing! You look great Sarah! I'm impressed that Valerie was able to get so many that looked great especially with so many children. I'm already trying to decide what to do for pictures when the baby is born. Kiddie Kandids just raised their prices and I'm not sure I want to pay that much. Maybe we'll have to come visit you and have Valerie take some for us too. ;0) Pictures and a vacation and seeing you all in one swoop sounds great to me!
Too cute! We need to get our pictures redone. Colton was like 6 months last time we did it - oops! Way to go on the potty training - it is fabulous :)
Such good pictures. I need to be better at getting family pictures done. Your family is such a good looking one. So cute!
Cute little family you have! You are looking good too girl! I loved getting a picture of my mom and dad. It has always been one that is up in my living room and that I have loved. I will have to keep that in mind with Travis and me.
I love your little boys hair. He is such a doll with those big eyes, cute smile and that blonde hair.
Cute photos! My how big your girls are getting!
Cute cute pictures. You guys are a great looking family :). I love Ethan's hair!
Those are wonderful, Sarah. Hope we get some copies. We have to renew all of our pictures once a year thanks to you! Love and miss you all soooo very much.
Post a Comment