Tuesday, August 4, 2009

WHY WHY WHY??????

So I was sitting here thinking I feel kind of bad because I don't really have anything fun to blog about. The kids have just being doing good, and I have been sick with cold/flu. So we really don't have anything fun going on. I SHOULD HAVE NEVER THOUGHT THAT!!!!!!!!!! The kids have quite time everyday. It is something kind of new with us, and really I only started it because we are in the house so much with it being SO hot outside. Well like I said I should and NEVER will again ask for something to blog about! The is Sadie's hair that Emma thought she didn't need anymore!
As we can see in this picture Emma took it all the way to her head. This is Emma's second time cutting her sister's hair. WHY, WHY, WHY??????? After I got really mad and put the two of them in timeout, I thought "Well that is the last time I say I have nothing to blog about!" Kids sure can be SO fun sometimes!

7 comments:

Erinn said...

Oh NO!!! I. Would. Have. Lost. It. I hope her hair grows fast. So sorry!!!

Jennie said...

Oh man!! There's no fixing that one. I think I would've had to go to time out for the day. My mom would have to come and get them for their own safety. I'm soo sorry! I've been thinking about you and I'm hoping to have a spare minute tomarrow or Thursday to call you.

Jennie said...

On a second look, Sadie's lucky her scalp wasn't cut. That looks really close!

Kim said...

well, at least it's in the back lol
(I can laugh because it didn't happen to me)

Valerie said...

Oh My gosh! I saw this and said "Jeremy come look aat this picture." He laughed and said "it looks like Josh." Oh my gosh! So sad!

Christina said...

Oh dear, what fun kids can be. I guess you can try and look on the bright side and say it is at least in the back where it isn't as noticeable.:) When I was a kid I used to cut my own hair, which meant it was in the front. Hope not to hear about anything fun like this again.

Travis and Celena said...

Oh My Gosh! Tell her it is better to cut barbie's hair not her sisters. :0)