
Ethan was very cute opening his presents. He had so much fun. The day was so crazy, with me just getting out of the hospital.

Cute, cute boy!!!

It took a little bit but before long Ethan looked like this! Those big blue eyes!!!

He wasn't sure at first!

Josh held his hands while we all sang to him. When Sadie turned one we were singing to her and she grabbed the candle. She burned her hand pretty bad, so since then we are careful. Josh and I both can't believe that he is 1 already. The year went by so fast. We love you Ethan and are so happy and very blessed to have you in our family! Happy Birthday sweet boy!
5 comments:
Wow, that is quite the chocolate face! What a cute kid!
I love that his face is smothered in chocolate and then you see his big blue blue eyes! He's such a cutie! I'm glad you are posting again. I miss you! I can't believe he's one!
Wahahahahah! That chocolate face picture is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time!
PRICELESS!
I lauged out loud over the chocolate face picture! That FOR SURE needs to make it into the wedding video one day :)
Happy Birthday! That picture with the icing all over his face is priceless. So funny!
Post a Comment