
Our 3 girls in school! It just seems so crazy! Lily is in 2nd grade! It makes me feel really old having a 2nd grader. Emma is in Kindergarten (all day). Sadie is in pre-school. Lily is loving school! She came to me after a couple of days of school and said, "Mom Heavenly Father listen to my pray!" I asked her what she was talking about. "Well I prayed before the first day that he would help me get a lot of friends, and he has!" I was very excited for her. Just another really sweet moment from Lily. Emma is doing pretty good. She has been having a little harder time. I think it is because it is a long day for her. I am hoping that once she gets use to it things will start to get better. Sadie LOVES school! She couldn't wait to go. She is looking all grown up these days.

Lily and Emma walking to the bus. They were so cute! Lately I have been really having a hard time. The kids are just growing up so fast. People always say to you, "Enjoy your kids because they grow up so fast!" I never really felt like that was true. It always felt like we had babies and small kids in the house all the time. Now we have two in all day school and 2 days week I only have one at home. All I can say is cherish every minute!!! They really do grow so fast. It is very, very bitter sweet!

This is Sadie and her best friend Essie! These two are always with each other. They are in the same pre-school class. I love listening to them talk. They talk about the cuties things. Wouldn't we all love to be that little again and only care about if our best friend can play?! We love all of you girls, and are very proud of all of you!
2 comments:
Too cute! I am jealous that kindergarten is all day in Mesquite. Sadie and Essie are adorable!
Sadie looks SOOO different with bangs! I don't know if I'd have recognized her. In some ways I look forward to being at the point you are, and yet, it makes me sad to think about. Like you said, very bitter sweet. Good luck! I miss you my friend!
Post a Comment