
Lily is just growing up way to fast for me! I look at this picture and just can't believe how big she has got. She is now talking on the phone. Talking about boys, school, friends. I am not ready at all.

Emma looks so big too! They both have changed so much. Emma has been having a hard time with adjusting to school. I had a friend tell me the other day it is because she has realised that she is growing up and is no longer that little girl anymore. And it is just as scary for her as it is for me. When the girls brought there school pictures home I loved they way they turned out, but at the same time there was a sick feeling in my stomach. I don't want my girls to grow up. I am not ready! I know that a lot of my post have been about this lately, but I just have been having a really hard time with it. Time just needs to slow down!
Hold on to every moment! That is what I am living by these days!
7 comments:
That was what I was thinking on Sunday. I looked at Lily and went "wow, where is the little girl." Crazy! Carter is going to be four soon! That seem really weird!
I think that every time you post a picture of the girls. Especially Lily because I got to see her the day after she was born. I don't know that I would've known Emma though. She looks so different! Cute pictures too!
Such cute pictures! I'm glad you posted them. They really are getting big!
I know what you mean. Mackenzie is in school and with her new glasses, she lookes a little older. Erika, my 2 year old talk like she is a teenager already. Parker is almost 9 months and is just so cute cuddly chubby boy. Time does need to slow down.
Great pictures! When you find a way to slow the time down, will you let me know?
Hi Sarah! I don't know if you remember me, but I was good friends with Jason and Jennette growing up. I was actually on the cruise with them when you met Josh--at least I think that you guys met on the cruise!
Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that you have a beautiful family! I remember how excited Jason was when Lily was born, and I can't believe how big she is already! You guys have some very cute kids!!
Your girls are so cute and it is true, time needs to hold off or slow down. I look and my neices and I can't belive how big they are. I can only image how it will be with my own little one.
Post a Comment