Monday, October 12, 2009

A little News

NO WE ARE NOT PREGNANT!!!! It seems like whenever anyone puts news as a title of the post they are going to announce that they are pregnant! SO no we are not having another baby! Just to clear that up! :)

The little news I do have is that next year I am going back to school! I can't wait! I have started a new blog just for it, plus other things too. I am going to school to get my degree in Photography. So if anyone wants to check it out go ahead! It is just a fun little place for me and my pictures! :)

http://alittlewindowintolife.blogspot.com/

(Side note: It is also my 100th post. FUN! A little news to go along with it!)

6 comments:

Melissa G said...

That's so exciting! Oh i would love to learn more about photography! I love taking pictures but i don't have a lot of knowledge about the technical side of it.
And you're right, whenever a blogger says "we have news" everyone things "a baby!" =)

Jennie said...

That's awesome Sarah! I'm very excited for you. You will do so well with photography. Good luck!

Amber said...

Congrats to you! How exciting! I'll definitely check it out from time to time.. :)

Sarah said...

Oh, fun! Photography school! That sounds AMAZING...I would love to do that as well! Thanks for stopping by my photography blog and leaving a sweet comment! Actually, that pic of my hubby was taken in June and we had our little girl just a few days later! We LOVE being parents! AND Happy 100th post to you! Will look forward to following you through school!

Blessings!
Sarah

Travis and Celena said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you and good luck with everything.

Amy said...

Both of your blogs are really cute! I am so jealous of your new college course! Maybe you can teach me after you learn:)