Friday, November 6, 2009

Montana, Halloween, Cheer Camp, Walking, and some cute kids

Yes we are still around and going a thousand miles a minute! Just in the past week and half this is what we have been up too. Josh had last week off of work and my mom was having surgery. So my wonderful husband stayed home with the kids while I was in Montana with my mom. She is doing a lot better now. The first couple of days after surgery were really hard but sometimes that is just how it works out.
I got home just in time for Halloween! Josh and I were invited to a adult Halloween party. We have never been to one before and had a great time. We all dressed up this year! Josh was a prisoner, I was Batgirl, Lily was a Spider witch, Emma was a Witch, Sadie was Addy Cabby and Ethan was Batman. The kids thought it was just so cool that mom and dad also dressed up. We normal don't.

Ethan's costume came with a mask. He didn't like to wear it but for just a small moment we got him to keep it on so we could take some pictures!

The girls were so cute this year! Sadie just thought it was so much fun to trick-or-treat!

I told Josh that we had to get pictures taken of us and Batman! He might be small but he has a lot of power!


I am guessing that in the sprite of Halloween Lily and Matthew (lily's best friend) caught a Tarantula. It was NOT welcome in my house! Lily thought it was so cool and wanted so bad to keep it as a pet. If you know me I DON'T DO SPIDERS!!!!! So it was let go! Oh living in the desert!
Cheer Camp
Lily and Emma went to cheer camp this year! They LOVED it. It was a week long thing, and kept me so crazy dropping off and picking up. I think I now know why mom's can't wait until their kids start to drive. It seems like sometimes that is all I do is just run around and drop and pick up kids. Oh the joys!
Friday night the girls got to preform at half time at the football game. It was so cute to watch! Josh looked at me while Emma was dancing and cheering and said "I think we better get ready for Cheer leading!" I just smiled and said "Probably!" She was in her element out there that is for sure.

Ethan is WALKING!!!!! He looks even smaller now that he is walking. He is still very unsure, but he is walking more and more everyday! So instead of crawling out of his pants he just stands up and they fall off. Maybe one day he will fit into his clothes. 15 months old and is just now wearing 6-12 pants! I know it is a little sad! :(

Now we are just getting ready for my surgery that is happing next week and Thanksgiving! I am having surgery on the 10th. I am having a Hysterectomy. Well a Laparoscopic Hysterectomy to use the right term. All those wonderful parts are not happy so I have to have them taken out. Though that is a whole nothing story inside of itself. So maybe while I am recovery from it and not aloud to do anything I will post about it then.
So as you can see we have been busy! Sometimes I think that life will slow down and then I realises that I really like life just the way it is! I have a wonderful husband! 4 great/health kids, and a place we call home. Now really who could ask for anything more!

6 comments:

Jennie said...

Wow! You look great in your bat girl outfit! I'm sorry that you have to have surgery. I'm sure it's something you were hoping to avoid! I hope everything goes well. I'll try and call you tomarrow and we can talk.

Christina said...

What cute pictures of all your family:) It looks like you guys have been having fun and staying busy. So I know that there are tarantulas around here but I have never seen one. I would be freaking out if I were you too. Just seeing the picture gives me the hebby gebbies.

Amy said...

You really are busy! You guys were all so cute in your costume. I hope your surgery goes well. I would love to bring you guys dinner.

Travis and Celena said...

Your costumes were so cute! I can only imagine how busy you could be with 4 kids. Good luck with your surgery and I can't wait until you update us and tell us everything went really well.

Amy said...

Aren't you the hottest Batgirl that I have ever seen?!?! Too cute :)

I am so jealous about cheer camp - we won't ever get to do that.

WAY TO GO ETHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Montana Grandma said...

You guys all look great. Lily's hair looks like it is getting long, I know how much she has always wanted that. Great group of gobblins! Wish I could see them. Love you all.