Sunday, December 20, 2009

Merry Christmas

I know it has been way to long since I have posted anything. Life has been so crazy! I was able to get a really cute Christmas picture of the kids! As soon as a get a little more time I will update everyone on all that has been going on!
Merry Christmas Everyone!!! We hope you all have a great Holiday, and see you all next year!
Love,
Brummetts

4 comments:

Jennie said...

That is such a cute picture Sarah!! Did you take it? I miss you, I hope things work out so we can visit for a little bit while you're here.

Amy said...

Cute kiddos! I still want to set-up a time for you to come and take my kids pictures. We desperately need to update our family photo. I think that Colton was only about 8 months old in our last one :)

Montana Grandma said...

What a beautiful famiy, I am so very proud of you and your family. Can't wait to see you in two days!!! Drive safe and we will too!

Travis and Celena said...

I love your little boys cheese face. Such a cute little family.