Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Floor vs. Table

From day one it has been so hard to get Ethan to eat anything. He just really never wants to eat! When he was a new baby he would go 7-8 hours without eating. It has always drove me crazy! Maybe that is why we have a 17 month old baby boy that only weights 19lbs. Sad I know! (He wears 9-12 months clothes,)

I was sweeping the floor today. When I was done I went to put the broom away and get my dust pan and this is what I found when I came back, Ethan eating from the pile. Gross!!!! He thought is was so funny!


I just had to get a picture of it. My son wont eat from the table, but he will get down on the floor and eat all the crumbs?! Well at least I should be happy that he is eating right?

9 comments:

Valerie said...

I love the first picture of him! What a cute boy! We take what we can get right!?

Crystal said...

I had to comment because my 10 month old chases me around the kitchen when I sweep trying to eat the pile of crumbs. I don't know what it is about crumbs in a pile that are so appealing. Your post was somehow cute and disgusting :)

Kim said...

The gross pile is like some kind of baby magnet...i don't get it.

Jennie said...

Okay, the pictures were so cute! But eating from the pile is gross. I don't know why eating on/off the floor would seem fine to me, but eating out of the pile from sweep is just nasty!

Farley's Story said...

I am glad to see my kids aren't the only ones to eat from the floor. Ethan is so cute. It is good to hear things are going well for you and your family.

Amy said...

That is adorable! He is getting so cute :)

Amy said...

Gross!!! Aren't kids funny! I want to know about your photography class! Have you started yet???

Travis and Celena said...

Of all the yummy things he could eat. Will we ever understand little kids and why they do the things that they do? :0)

Tarah said...

Can I just tell you how much I LOVE this post! Hmmm, just think of it this way..maybe it will help his immune system, and he'll just be the healthiest little boy around! And I hear ya about the "little" bit. My kids take forever to reach twenty lbs, and they are always wearing two sizes smaller than their age. He sure is cute!