
Today 8 years ago Lily came into our lives! She was a chubby baby and full of love! It is so hard for me to believe that it has been 8 years.

8 years full of so many memories! I remember watching her line her animals up two by two just right. She would get so mad if anyone tried to mess them up. She LOVED to have books read to her, and still does to this day. The day we took her to nursery she went and never looked back. I remember I cried, and she just looked at me and said "Bye Mom!"

She loved being outside. Anything outside was good for her! And even now she rather be outside then in. Lily could never have enough horses either. Now she is collecting them.

Being the big sister was very important to her. Lily was and still is the peace maker in the house. She always hated it when anyone was upset.

Going to school she couldn't wait to do. I remember the first time I put her on the bus I was crying so hard and she was walking with her head held so high. Lily loves school! She loves to learn. Science is her thing!


Lily loved Tigger so much! When everything went down with him she took it the hardest. She could calm him down with one touch. He always went to her.

Gymnasts, Jump Rope, teaching herself how to ride a two wheel bike, cheer leading just some of the stuff Lily has loved and loves to do! Anything she puts her mind too she excels at!


Our Lily is now 8 years old! She has grown up so fast! On Saturday Lily and I went out and got her her baptismal dress. I helped her try on several dress. Helping her get in and out of them I started to cry. My sweet baby girl is getting baptize! She looked so grown up in all the dresses. The store we went to had baby dress/suits, prom dress and all the way to wedding dress. Lily turned to me while we were in the store and said "Mom, someday you will be helping me find a bigger white dress." I just smiled and said yes! On the way home all I could think of was that she was turning 8. It has been 8 years of holding her in my arms, wiping her tears away, picking her up when she falls, and holding her hand. Now Lily is ready to let go a little and start to fly!
Lily, Dad and I couldn't be more proud of you! We are so thankful for everything you have brought to our lives! You will always be our little girl no matter how old you get! Our Heavenly Father loves you! You are a daughter of God!!! We love you Lily!!!
OUR BABY GIRL HAS TURNED 8!!!!!!
6 comments:
I can't believe that our babies are both getting baptized this year! It really is crazy!!!
It's wierd to think that 8 years ago I was in your hospital room holding that sweet little baby Lily. Now she's so grown up. She's beautiful and you've done such a great job with her.
Wow! Wasn't it just the other day that I met Lily....and she would call Jeremy daddy!? Ha, that was funny. It has gone by so fast! What a sweet little girl. Happy Birthday Lily!
What a beautiful girl and family,you have done a wonderful job. I can't wait to get there a week from today and be able to witness her baptism. I Love you all.
Just reading that gave me goosebumps and I almost started crying. My oldest is almost 5 and I still can't believe it. Its hard. Happy Birthday Lilly.
She looks so much like you Sarah. Beautiful little girl! Congrats on getting baptized and happy birthday!
Post a Comment