Josh was changing a diaper and came out with Ethan like this. "I have solved the problem. We will just bar code the kids." We all laughed! I am not sure where Josh found that bar code, but Ethan eat dinner with it on. We thought that it was so funny that he didn't notice it, we had to take his picture! I thought that this picture was so sad! He just looks so sad.
So we will let you know how the bar code works! (just kidding grandma)
8 comments:
Emma cracks me up! I can just picture her saying that to Josh. Poor Ethan looks so sad. It's like he senses you've just given him a number and it's no longer personalized. Reminds me of the wistle blows on "Sound of Music". Maybe that would work for you.
I think my partents needed that more than anything. You remember how big my family is right?...
That would make it much easier to tell when I changed the diaper last... and imagine how great the barcode could be in the newborn stage. Keep track of feedings, diapers, and sleeping.
Ethan sure is a cute little guy.
That is my favorite picture! Hilarious!!!
That is too funny!
That is so funny! The picture and the story!
I have a baby shower invitation for you for Toshia on Sat. but I don't know where you live.
Can you email me your address?
amykaidavis12@yaoo.com
Ha! What a cute baby!
I like it but he looks like he is getting his mug shot at the police department. He still is a doll
Post a Comment