
Yes those are cheerios! Once again the floor wins! The girls left the
cereal out that morning, and Ethan's new thing is that he loves to climb things. Couch, beds, chairs, tables you name it he is trying to climb it. Though he won't climb out of his crib! (Thank goodness)

As soon as he saw that the
cereal was left out the rest is history. Once again I came around the corner to find Ethan eating off the floor again. He was just so happy with himself!

At first I wanted to yell but I couldn't help but just laugh! Ethan was just so happy and thought that it was the greatest thing ever! I don't know why he rather eat off the floor then the table. At least it wasn't a pile of gross stuff I had just swept up, Right?!
6 comments:
I love the picture of Ethan putting it in his mouth. Those jammies make his eyes look SO blue!!
Our lives would be so boring without kids, especially when they are young.
i don't know how you could ever get mad at that boy at all! he's too cute!
We had a very similar situation today with an eleven month old and some corn pops at our house. Love it!
I would say a step in the right direction. At least you will know what to do if he won't eat something. Just put it on the floor. ;0)
At least your floor looks pretty clean! My problem would be in the Cheerios that stick to the unmopped juice left on the floor. :)
Post a Comment