Friday, March 12, 2010

Just the TWO of us

Josh and I were able to sneak off with some great friends and go skiing for a couple of days! It was so much fun! Neither of us have been skiing in so long, and it was so nice to be back on the mountain!



The first day we were their it was cloudy, so no one thought about sun screen. As you can see we all got a little sun.



That night we went and played pool! Jasmene beat all of us! After pool we went down and sat in the hot tub. Even though I am really not that old, I am just not as use to skiing like I use to be. We weren't that sore the next day until we starting skiing again.



On the second day of skiing Jasmene and I left the hill early and went back to take a nap. When the boys got back they thought it would be funny to take pictures of us sleeping! (Dumb Boys!)



I was doing a lot of the picture taking so I thought I would take just one of myself. (I know you can see me taking a picture of myself in my sunglasses!)




Josh on the mountain! It was so much fun to be skiing again together! We had a great time! The weather wasn't to bad just a little windy. We love our kids, but it was so nice to get away and have some much needed adult time. Thank you so much everyone that watched our kids for us! I know that I now live in the desert, but I can say I LOVE the snow!

6 comments:

Anna Wilson said...

What a fun trip. I am jealous. Brady and I have always talk about something like that. It looks like you had a blast.

Jennie said...

Looks like so much fun. It's amazing how your muscles forget how to hangle things as you get older. I'm glad you had so much fun.

Travis and Celena said...

How fun! You know I am always taking pictures of everyone else, sometimes it's nice to have a picture of you doing something. Gotta scrapbook myself too. :0)

Lindsay said...

Wow! You're so lucky - I would love to do that. :) Remember when we used to go skiing every single Saturday? I think back fondly on those days!

Amy said...

I am totally jealous that you got to go without your kids! What a fun trip!!!

Montana Grandma said...

You are so pretty, but I am a little bias Love you!!