Little moments of our life
So cute! your kids are adorable, Sarah...
Those pictures are precious!
I love the pictures! The kids are so cute and you did a great job taking them.
Those girls look like their Mama! Lucky ladies!
So cute! You don't really know what a blessing having a child is until you have one of your own.
How beautiful, words and pictures.
That is a really sweet post!How fun to take a skiing trip! Someday I want a get-a-way!I am wondering if you can tutor me sometime in how to take pictures in the Av mode. What do you think?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So cute! your kids are adorable, Sarah...
Those pictures are precious!
I love the pictures! The kids are so cute and you did a great job taking them.
Those girls look like their Mama! Lucky ladies!
So cute! You don't really know what a blessing having a child is until you have one of your own.
How beautiful, words and pictures.
That is a really sweet post!
How fun to take a skiing trip! Someday I want a get-a-way!
I am wondering if you can tutor me sometime in how to take pictures in the Av mode. What do you think?
Post a Comment