
For my birthday Josh got me a dog! I have wanted a basset hound ever since I was little. It was a total surprise! I had no idea! Her name is Snickerz! She is just a little over a year old, and she is the BEST behaved dog I have ever had.

The kids have been taking turns taking her for walks! Since we have had her she has had already 30 walks, and we got her on Saturday night. I am so happy to have a dog again! Losing Tigger was so hard on all of us, and he is still very missed!
We have been so busy with company in town, and lots of other stuff! I have a lot I want to post so keep looking because more it is come! :)
5 comments:
OH Aunt Sarah she is the cutest dog ever!! :D I want a puppy!!
She is too cute! You decided not to call her "kitty?" I am still impressed with Josh for getting her and even being cute about it.
Yay! So cute - congrats! And, I love the name. When I read it, I thought, "Yep, that sounds exactly like Sarah." :)
Happy Birthday! Congrats on the new dog. He is cute.
She is such a cutie. I'm a little sad that you won't call her "kitty." It would be funny to hear you call her, "Here kitty kitty." But snickerz does fit better. Have fun with her.
Post a Comment