
We had a crazy Easter weekend! Nothing but crazy for us Brummetts. :) It was Easter and my birthday!!! Friday we were going to leave when Josh got home from work. Key word being "going". On Friday we found out that Snickerz was pretty sick. None of the vets here would see her and since we were headed to Vegas I thought I would take her to a vet in Vegas. So I had the kids pack themselves. (I know, that was fun! Though they did a good job. I was proud of my girls!) Through everyone in the car and quickly drove down there.

As soon as we got there my great mother-in-law meet me at the vets took the kids to her house and I stayed with the dog at the vets. (Thank you again for doing that!) Snickerz had cannel cough. aka...a really bad cold! Because she was sick Josh and I decided to just board her there so they could watch and keep a eye on her!

Friday night Josh tried to take me out for my birthday, but it didn't turn out the way he was hoping for, but we did get to see a movie. All in all it wasn't a bad night! Saturday morning we woke up early and head with the kids to a Easter Egg hunt. Josh's brother HOA's was putting one on. It was all free and very cute! The kids had a blast! They had big bounce things their. Ethan LOVED them!

The Easter Bunny was there. The girls were happy to take a picture with him, but as you can see Ethan not so much! I LOVE this picture!!! The girls happy Ethan screaming!! So fun!!

They spilt up the kids into groups. 0-3 then 4-8 Ethan and Sadie went first both had a great time! Then Lily and Emma went and because the kids were older it was a little crazy. My poor nephew got ran over a couple of times. All in all the kids had a great time!


Once Ethan found a egg it was hard to get him to want to pick up anymore! He just wanted you to open it and eat the yummy inside! It was so cute!

Another one of my favorite pictures! Josh and Jeremy (yes they are twins) and Jeremy is holding Paige his daughter and Josh has Ethan. Jeremy and Paige look happy and Josh and Ethan look like they wish their were somewhere else! So fun! After the hunt Josh took the kids back to Grandmas and Grandpas and I went shopping and out to lunch with a good friend. (Thanks Amy for lunch I had a great time!) Saturday night grandma and I stayed up late doing the "Stuff".
Sunday pictures/fun coming soon!!!!
4 comments:
Aww! This is so cute! You got some great pictures. BTW It was our HOA....just to make a small correction. Not our Health insurance! :)That made me smile! I love it when the kids can get together and play.
That looked like a lot of fun! Glad snickerz will be okay.
Fun, fun, fun! I love the picture of your kids all going down the slide together - they look like they're all having such a blast!
Love Easter
Hey I need your phone number. I thought I had it but I don't. You can email it to me. rg.amity@gmail.com
I was thinking of coming out on a Monday that is Charles long day so we like to get out of the house. Let me know if one of these coming weeks would be good.
Post a Comment