Thursday, April 29, 2010

Easter (Part 2)

I know I am way late with the post, but better late then never right! Sunday morning the Easter bunny came and the kids hunted for the eggs!

We wanted to get a picture of all the Grand kids. It proved to be a lot harder then we thought. Paige and Ethan really didn't want to sit for the picture. Emma, Sadie, Carter, and Lily were better, but as you can see this is the best picture we could get. Though since I took this picture we have another cousin. Valerie had a sweet baby boy on the 18th of April.

Emma was so happy to find one of the eggs that had money in it!


Lily enjoyed looking for the eggs just as much as Sadie!

Ethan LOVES buckets! Doesn't matter what they are used for or where they have been. He loves to put them on his head. He laughs and laughs at himself. It's so funny!

Ethan wasn't into finding eggs as much. As soon as he found one that was good enough for him! It was really cute!

On Saturday night the girls wanted to sleep in the tent outside so bad. With it still being a bit cold outside we put the tent up inside! The girls thought it was so fun!!!

Who knew sleeping inside could be just as much fun!
We have been up too a lot, and I will try to sit down and post about it all! I need more time in the day! Time, Time, Time.....never enough!!!



3 comments:

Jennie said...

A tent in the house. Now THAT is cool. You're an awesome Mom.

Montana Grandma said...

How cute, I miss you all so much. Everyone is getting so big, where are Sadie's glasses?

Kelli said...

Hey Sarah! I am such a nerd! I have never added you on my blog list until today! Hello! Now I will be able to keep on top of it better! Love your cute blog and all the fun pics! :)