Thursday, May 6, 2010

Fun Times

We have been up to a lot! Life never slows but I like it that way.

Sadie found some of Emma's play make-up and this is what she thought was pretty! She came out showing me and so proud of herself! It was fun! One of the things about having girls.

Emma was in the relay races at school. Her class did a very good job!


Sadie and her BFF Essie! I took the two of them to a jumping house for Sadie's birthday. It was so cute! They had a blast.

Ethan LOVES to help me sweep! Such a good helper.

Lily racing in her relay race. Her class almost won. I know her shirt is tied in the back. According to Lily that is the new style! (I know nothing I am just the mom)


Uncle Jason and Aunt Kristen sitting with Lily and Emma enjoying some good food. We had a combine Birthday bash. Sadie and Grandpa Brummett.

Ethan was going around and just eating all the fruit off everyone plates. He loves fruit!

Sadie's cake that Grandma Brummett made her. (Thank you grandma it was way cute!) Sadie thought it was so cool that she got to bow out candles twice.

After dinner the kids played Hide N' Go Seek. Lily thought that this was a good way to hide. You are right Lily no one can see you at all!

Lily, the oldest Grand baby and Chandler, the youngest Grand baby! I love this picture!

Just one of the wonderful presets Grandpa Brummett got. The hair does so much for you Grandpa!

Ethan hadn't ever any marshmallows. You can see how well it went. You have to love boys right?!

Colette came and visited me! We had so much fun together!

So as you can see we have been busy! Birthdays, new babies, cleaning, friends, making messes, races, eating, and just being cute!!! We are always on the go, though I wouldn't have it any other way. Fun times had by all!!!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

My favorite is Sadie with her make-up!!! That sure brings back memories of the good old days :) Looks like you have been busy with all sorts of stuff. BTW - The tie in the back of the shirt IS cool!

Jennie said...

I love that first pic of Ethan. His blue eyes really stand out with that blue shirt. I'm glad that you had so much fun and that you were able to see Colette. I love your hair by the way.

Farley's Story said...

I just have to say Lily knows whats up. I remember when tying your shirt was in. It is amazing how things come back. Your family is so cute. Glad to hear things are going well.

Amy said...

Hey Skinny!
Kiera came out looking like Sadie for church today. Brown make up right between the eyes . . . no wonder I am always late!

Amy said...

Oh, by the way . . . your photography just keeps getting better an better!