
One of Lily's passions in life is art. She is taking art lessons and enjoys every moment of it. At school art is one of her favorite things to do. At school they her art teacher picked students to have there art on show at the art museum in town. Lily was so proud of herself. She had to get all dressed up and go to the art show.

We are so proud of Lily! She was so cute at the show. Lily is growing up way to fast. Her dinosaur was the best one there! We love you Lily! Good Job!!
3 comments:
Way to go Lily, I am very proud of you and all that you do, you are the best. I Love you
Cute! I remember making an animal out of clay when I was in elementary school. I made a pig, but I couldn't figure out how to make the snout separate from the rest of the head, so I just made the whole head a pig-snout and put the eyes and mouth on there as well. I was always embarrassed about it. :) Sounds like Lily finds treasure in hers, though...good for her!!!
Lily, You are SUPER! I love your dinosaur and I love YOU. Grandma Brummett
Post a Comment