
Our New House!!!! We love it!!! It was not so much fun moving, but I am glad that we did it. The house has 3 bedrooms and 31/2 bathrooms. The house has two master bedrooms, and the one downstairs is HUGE so all three girls share with no problem. Josh keeps saying "You LOVE this house don't you?" YES I DO!!!!

The walk way going up to our front door.

Our front door.

Our big balcony! We love this. Josh and I sit out there a lot after everyone is in bed. Though its almost to hot to do that anymore. :(

The our backyard! Rocks, Ouchy plants(Sadies terms), and the pouch.

Our entry way.

Family Room. Josh was so excited to hang his TV on the wall. It was like a kid in a candy shop! (yes they are playing rock band!)

This is what you see when you walk into the house.

This is the Kitchen and Dinning room together. Yes I know the table is on CARPET!!! I hate it.

My wonderful Kitchen with a lot of space!

The pantry and laundry room. It is right off the kitchen.

The stairs looking down.

This is our WALL mirror. I am not sure what they were thinking then they put this up but whatever. My kids all think its great. Ethan licks and talks to himself all the time in it. Its funny!

Our Master Bathroom. Nothing really that great! The nice one is downstairs.

The master bedroom up stairs. I haven't finished decorating our room yet. It's a work in progress.

Lily's, Emma's, and Sadie's NICE bathroom. They were so excited to have a bathroom that was just theirs!

The girls HUGE closet! Yes I know they have a much better room, but Josh and I wanted to be up stairs and all the kids down. So really I don't care. Plus, it is way nice for them.

The room that the girls share is so big! Which is way nice. Lily's bed and her own little spot!

Emma's and Sadie's beds. Even with all three beds in this room there is still so much room!

Ethan's room!! Lucky boy he will always get a room all to his self. (Yes that is Ethan in his bed taking a nap! He didn't even wake up when I turned on the light or took the pictures!)

Ethans room! He loves his train table. I got it on craigslist for $25. It was brand new never been open before. LOVE IT!!
So there is the house! I love it!!! We went down in the number of rooms but we up sized in space!!! It just feels so much bigger! I am a very happy girl!
12 comments:
It is a nicer layout than the last house. I am glad that you posted so many pictures! You are ROCK STAR for having it all put together already :)
You have such a beautiful home! I am so glad you love it. That's important.
It's beautiful!! I can see why you love it so much. Maybe I'll be able to come see if someday. Maybe in the fall when it's cooler.
W O W! BEAUTIFUL HOUSE! (sorry for yelling ;)
It's gorgeous. How fun to have a place you love so much.
I am so jealous of the kitchen. I love big and spacey kitchens. Your house looks really nice. I am glad you enjoy it as much as you do.
Wohoo!I love it too. You guys are awesome for having everything put together already. Thanks for having us over, it was lots of fun.
Love you guys!
I love the house. It looks like a lot more space than the other one. Your balcony and big patio are great. Can't wait to come see it inb person. Love, Mom Brummett
Wow, Sarah, you said it was nice but it is beyond nice. So much more space than your other place. Can't wait to come down in August to spend time with the kids and in your new house. I am not looking forward to August in the heat but oh well, that's why God invented Air Conditioning!!!
Love you,
Oh, Sarah! It's awesome! I'm so jealous of you on all counts! Way to go! :D
Oh it looks so awesome! I am so excited for you.
I love your new house so cute!!! I really hope to come see it in person this summer!! :D :D Loves to all!!
Post a Comment