Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sometimes it rains

Our family has been experiencing some rain lately. I know that Heavenly Father loves each and every one of us, though there are time were you wonder if he really still does. The age old question "WHY?" The "why" never really gets answered, but we always seem to ask ourselves again, and again.

In my life have been told by people all the time to just enjoy every moment you have. Whether it be with your husband or kids. Don't let a moment pass by! I never realised how important this is until now. Today I went downstairs with Ethan and got him dressed. After he was dressed Ethan and I just sat and played in his room. His simple smile was what I needed at that moment. He was getting pure enjoyment out of the littlest things! After he was done playing for a minute he grabbed his blanket and came and sat in my lap. He just laid he head down and gave me loves! Also something I needed.

I have stopped and had moments like that with all my kids the past couple of days. No matter how hard that rain might get or how much it might rain one thing is for sure........I love with all my heart my three wonderful girls, and my little man and the wonderful husband who helped me bring them into this world. Josh, Lily, Emma, Sadie, and Ethan I love you all so much. You mean the world to me! Please know that we might have some rough days ahead, but we can get through this together!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

My new motto: "One day at a time!" and "Never let a moment pass with the ones you love!"

2 comments:

Amy said...

I find that I frequently forget to enjoy the little things in life. Sometimes the "big picture" is the little thing! My thoughts and prayers are with you as you go through a grueling week. I hope that whatever happens you can remember to take it one day at a time like you new motto says!

By the way, Lily's art show was too cute :)

your Mom in Montana said...

What beautiful words. You really know how to put pen to paper. I guess that comment dates me as no one writes with pen and paper anymore, except my husband, it is all done on computer. I Love you very much and we WILL get through this wether we are far apart or together we still have each other.